Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i'm back

Okay, friends, I'm back. Since my last post I have been grieving with one side of my family over the unexpected death of a dear cousin, and drove up to Maine to help the other side of my family deal with hospital stays, surgery recovery, and moving/settling into new digs...not what I would have chosen as an interruption to my blogging ways, but this is just a little ditty to say soon (this week, possibly) I will fill you in on some of the past couple of months and get things back to normal.

I'm tired, the apartment is a mess, my Fibromyalgia is acting up, we have literally NO clean clothes, and our pets are acting deranged - but I'm back! You may rejoice :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

You were such a blessing. I hope knowing that helps you to make it through the laundry, the exhaustion and the little annoying things that need doing.

Missed you!

Anne at lifepundit.net

groovyoldlady said...

You are back and yet I am sad because you are not HERE.

I miss you, Boosy-Boo!

...and I think your word verification is trying to coach me in some unidentified Scandinavian language: Utnskjwt

I think that's Norwegian for "deranged rodent".