Monday, December 17, 2007

my little tiny snowman

The past week has been a flurry of activity, hence the lack of journal entries. Today, however, things slowed down. We had a 'blizzard' over the weekend and so the maintenance man woke me bright and early by snow-blowing the walk below our window. I stretched, I yawned, I opened the curtains and oh, behold the snow!

I hate snow, but was seized with the irresistible desire to make a snowman on our balcony. After fifteen minutes of flailing in the cold I finally realized it was not snowmanish snow, it was powdery stupid snow. The one time I need snow, want snow, to accomplish the ends to my madness I got nothin'. So I just tied a scarf around the poof on top of the little table we keep out there and threw in some bouncy ball eyes. Hooray!

2 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Hahahahahaha!

Anne said...

You could have fooled me. Looks like good clean cooperative snow.

anne at lifepundit.net